Guill introduces the improved Bullet Extrusion Head with Cam Lock Deflector Retaining System, patent pending. The latest in Guill’s extensive portfolio of innovative extrusion technology, the features and benefits of the Cam Lock include:
- It only takes 1/2 turn of the Cam Lock to remove and install the Deflector and Tip
- No fastening hardware required
- Fast tool changes, threaded retaining ring for the die and threaded tip retainer
- Dies are removed from the front and tips from the rear
- Tooling retainers also serve as means of gum space adjustment
- Hassle free air/ vacuum connection
- Simplified cleaning
- Reduces downtime and lowers costs
Click here for an animated video highlighting the Cam Lock’s features.
The Bullet, first released by Guill in July of 2015, is an extrusion head that eliminates fastening hardware, with fixed center design, multi-port spiral flow design and gum space adjustment. It was recently chosen by Wire & Cable Technology International as one of the top products of 2015. For more information on the Bullet, click here.